Evergreen 58 - "Off-Road" Triathlon
A 100% nature course at the foot of Mont-Blanc. Perfect to discover the Evergreen Endurance concept! An original race course taking you from the magnificent Lac des Gaillands to the Mer de Glace, taking pistes and paths from the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc valley. A 100% Chamonix triathlon!
The event consists of:
- A 1 km swim in a lake in the Chamonix Valley
- T1 on the banks of the lake
- A 30 km mountain bike course (2 loops), including a succession of rolling and technical passages
- T2 in the famous alpine town of Chamonix
- A single loop 13,8 km run taking you well above the Chamonix Valley and all the way to the famous Mer de Glace.
Along the 45 km route, athletes will surmount a positive height gain of over 1811 m.