Evergreen 58 - "M" Distance Triathlon
Important message: the format and courses of our Evergreen 58 triathlon will change. We are unable to provide more details just now, as we are awaiting confirmations and authorisations from local authorities. We will update this page, and inform you via our social media and newsletters as soon as we are in a position to provide more information. For athletes currently registered to take part, we will contact you personally via email as soon as we have all confirmations.
The Evergreen 58 is a perfect course to discover the Evergreen Endurance concept and not racing the whole day! This unique course has the originality of crossing 2 countries (Switzerland and France) and it retains the same beautiful and responsible features as our other courses. This race is definitely more suited to a speed specialist, or as a build up to extreme Half-Iron and Iron-distance racing! The event consists of:
- A 1.5 km (single loop) swim in the beautiful Champex Lake in the heart of Valais (Switzerland),
- T1 on the banks of Champex Lake
- A stunning and varied 52 km bike race including the following passes: Col de la Forclaz (Switzerland) and Col des Montets (France)
- T2 in the famous alpine town of Chamonix,
- A single loop 13 km run taking you well above the Chamonix Valley and all the way to the famous "Mer de Glace".
Along the 67 km route, athletes will surmount a positive height gain of over 2,350m.
Information coming soon...