Evergreen 58 - "M" Distance Triathlon
The Evergreen 58 is a perfect course to discover the Evergreen Endurance concept and not racing the whole day! This unique course has the originality of crossing 2 countries (Switzerland and France) and it retains the same beautiful and responsible features as our other courses. This race is definitely more suited to a speed specialist, or as a build up to extreme Half-Iron and Iron-distance racing! The event consists of:
- A 1.5 km (single loop) swim in the beautiful Champex Lake in the heart of Valais (Switzerland),
- T1 on the banks of Champex Lake
- A stunning and varied 52 km bike race including the following passes: Col de la Forclaz (Switzerland) and Col des Montets (France)
- T2 in the famous alpine town of Chamonix,
- A single loop 13 km run taking you well above the Chamonix Valley and all the way to the famous "Mer de Glace".
Along the 67 km route, athletes will surmount a positive height gain of over 2,350m.