Evergreen 28 - "Off-Road" Sprint Triathlon
Evergreen Endurance's latest addition! A new triathlon for 2019.
A 100% nature focused sprint course at the foot of Mont-Blanc. A tonic and accessible course, allowing to get a feel for the Evergreen Endurance concept.
This event consists of:
- A 500 m swim in the magnificent Lac des Gaillands with breathtaking views of the Mont-Blanc
- T1 on the edges of Lac des Gaillands
- A 15 km mountain bike course, including a succession of rolling and technical passages
- T2 in the famous alpine city of Chamonix, on the Place du Mont-Blanc
- A 5 km run through the Chamonix forests
Along the 21 km of this sprint triathlon fully focused on its natural environment, athletes will face a positive height gain of 615 m.