Evergreen 228 - " XXL " DISTANCE
The event will consist of:
- A 4 km (two-loop swim with Australian exit) in the pure and dramatic Lac de Montriond.
- T1 on the banks of Lac de Montriond in the heart of Chablais.
- A spectacular and dizzying 190 km bike race through the alpine roads of Haute-Savoie and Savoie, including the following passes: Col de Joux Plane, Col de Romme, Col de la Colombière, Col de la Croix Fry, Col des Aravis, Côte de Vaudagne (Les Houches).
- T2 in the famous alpine town of Chamonix.
- A 42.1 km trail run through verdant winding trails with mountain vistas of epic proportion on both sides of the Chamonix Valley via Montenvers and Plan de l'Aiguille, Planpraz and Flégère.
Along the 236 km route, athletes will have to surmount a positive height gain of over 7,850 m.
This combination of distance, height gain and running on mountain trails gives Evergreen 228 its unique character and makes it an exceptional race!
- Swim: 2h15
- Swim + Bike : 12h30
- Swim + Bike + 1st loop Run: 18h30. Note: if time > 18h30 and < 20h - athlete re-routed on a shorter 2nd loop (Evergreen 58 loop)
- Swim + Bike + 1st loop Run: 20h00. Note: if time > 20h athlete stopped
- Swim + Bike + Run: 24h00