Evergreen 228 - "XXL" DISTANCE Triathlon
The event will consist of:
- A 4 km (two 2km loops) in the pure and dramatic Lac de Montriond.
- T1 on the banks of Lac de Montriond in the heart of Chablais.
- A spectacular and dizzying 190 km bike race through the alpine roads of Haute-Savoie and Savoie, including the following passes: Col de Joux Plane, Col de Romme, Col de la Colombière, Col de la Croix Fry, Col des Aravis, Côte de Vaudagne (Les Houches).
- T2 in the famous alpine town of Chamonix.
- A 42.1 km trail run through verdant winding trails with mountain vistas of epic proportion on both sides of the Chamonix Valley via Montenvers and Plan de l'Aiguille, Planpraz and Flégère.
Along the 236 km route, athletes will have to surmount a positive height gain of over 7,850 m.
This combination of distance, height gain and running on mountain trails gives Evergreen 228 its unique character and makes it an exceptional race!
- Swim: 2h00 or run time
- Swim + Bike (until Croix Fry - km 120) : 10h00 of run time
- Swim + Bike (until Megève) : 11h30 of run time
- Swim + Bike (until Chamonix) : 13h15 of run time (course closure at 8pm)
- Swim + Bike + 1st loop Run: 19h15 of run time (closure of course at 2am, re-routing past 2am)
- Swim + Bike + Run (2 loops): 27h15 of total run time