Evergreen 118 - "L" DISTANCE Triathlon
The Evergreen 118 is the little brother, yet it retains the same beautiful and responsible features as the full distance. This race, tough in its own right is perhaps more suited to a speed specialist, those on the build up to extreme Iron-distance, or those just biding their time to take on the 228 beast!
The event will consist of:
- A 2 km (single loop) swim in the pure and dramatic Lac de Montriond.
- T1 on the banks of Lac de Montriond in the heart of Chablais.
- A stunning and varied 95 km bike race exploring both challenging mountain climbs and a flatter ‘time trialling’ style through the alpine roads of Haute-Savoie, including the Col de Joux Plane and Côte de Vaudagne.
- T2 in the famous alpine town of Chamonix.
- A single loop 22.4 km run through verdant winding trails with mountain vistas of epic proportion.
Along the 119 km route, athletes will surmount a positive height gain of nearly 3,680 m.